I am very much addicted to quotes whether it is inspirational, quirky or offensive. Hearing other people and reading their thoughts makes you introspect and opens some new windows to self-awareness. Here are some of my favorite random quotes from various sources,
1. If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between dog and man. - Mark Twain.
Anybody remember Hachiko, the Japanese dog who turned an epitome of loyalty!
2. Examine your words well, and you will find that even when you have no motive to be false, it is a very hard thing to say the exact truth, even about your own immediate feelings. - George Elliot.
3. No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven, unless its roots reach down to hell. - Carl Jung.
Nobody is completely white or completely black, we all have grey shades.
7. To know what you know and know what you don't know is the characteristic of one who knows. - Confucius.
8. Forests and fields, sun and wind and sky, earth and water, all speak the same language; peace, solitude, silence. - Thomas Morton.